High capacity lithium ion battery pack 11.1v 3500mAh 18650 3s1p for antiepidemic product
1. 3S1P Lithium ion Rechargeable Battery Pack, using branded 18650 cells, with high apacity, use for antiepidemic products.
Built in BMS functions: Cell balancing, Over-discharge, Over current protection, Over-charge, Temperature protection.
2. Features of 11.1v 3500mAh li ion battery pack
1. High discharging rate performance
2. Environmental friendly
3. Lighter weight smaller size
4. Most safe no explosion no fire
Customize Any of The Following as Required
Can be customized according to the requirements of 3.7V, 7.4V, 11.1V, 14.8V, 18.5V, 22.2V, 25.9V, 36V, 48V, 60V, 72V
3. Battery specification of 3S1P 11.1v 3500mAh 18650 Lithium ion Battery Pack:
||3500mAh @ 0.2C Discharge (0.2C)
||Max input voltage
|Max Charge voltage
|Standard charge current
|Max Charge current
||Min Discharge voltage
||8.1±0.08V ( End-of-charge Voltage)
|Fast Discharge current
|Max continuous discharge current
||Without scratch, distortion, contamination and leakage
||Standard environmental condition
|Atmospheric Pressure: 86-106 KPA
4. Battery operation instruction
- Charging current: Cannot surpass the biggest charging current which in this specification book stipulated.
- Charging voltage: Does not have to surpass the highest amount which in this specification book stipulated to decide the voltage.
- Charge temperature: The battery must carry on the charge in the ambient temperature scope which this specification book stipulated.
- Uses the constant electric current and the constant voltage way charge, the prohibition reverse charges. If the battery positive electrode and the cathode meet instead, can damage the battery.
4.2 Discharging current
- The discharging current does not have to surpass this specification book stipulation the biggest discharging current, the oversized electric current electric discharge can cause the battery capacity play to reduce and to cause the battery heat.
4.3 Electric discharge temperature
- The battery discharge must carry on in the ambient temperature scope which this specification book stipulated.
- After the short time excessively discharges charges immediately cannot affect the use, but the long time excessively discharges can cause the battery the performance, battery function losing. The battery long-term has not used, has the possibility to be able to be at because of its automatic flashover characteristic certain excessively discharges the condition, for prevented excessively discharges the occurrence, the battery should maintain the certain electric quantity.
4.5 Storing the Batteries
- The battery should store in the product specification book stipulation temperature range. If has surpasses above for six months the long time storage, suggested you should carry on additional charge to the battery.
18650 Battery Pack Charging Mode: constant current, constant voltage
1. DO NOT short the battery terminals.
2. DO NOT over charge or over discharge.
3. DO NOT incinerate, crush or disassemble.
4. DO NOT reverse connections(polarity) from charger to battery.
5. DO NOT operate battery beyond published voltage, current and temperature limits.