200kWh High voltage Large lithium battery 460V lifepo4 system for school energy storage
1. Description of super large 200kWh lithium battery systm
For commercial buildings such as schools, factories and petrol stations that require higher energy demand, solar PV system with battery storage can ensure business to maximize their energy independence and reduce peak power demand; For business without solar PV system, battery storage can ensure business to store energy from the grid at off peak price and use at peak time. This large battery system can provide power up to 200kw and high voltage of 460v.
2. Specification of 460V 435Ah high voltage battery(@Battery initial Temp25±5℃)
||≤50mΩ @1kHz AC
||It has CANBus and SNMP standard communication interface, it can real-time monitoring the capacity of battery bank, the voltage,
current, environment temperature, and charging/discharging current.
||Battery operation temperature range @charging
||Normal charge voltage
||Allowed MAX charge current
||0.5C @Battery initial Temp 25±5℃
||Recommended charge current
||Battery operation temperature range @discharging
||Output voltage range
||Allowed discharge current
||Pulse discharge current
||500A withstand 3s
||Discharge cut-off voltage
||Storage Temperature & Humidity Range
||Short: within one month
||-20~+ 60℃, 5~75%RH
|Long term: above one month
||≤2% per month;
3. Features of high voltage 460V battery system
- Smart Battery balanced management
- High-precision voltage detection
- Smart charging and discharging management the FCC capacity automatic learning
- High-precision current detection
- 5-channel battery temperature detection channel
- Hardware and software over-voltage, low-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, high and low temperature and short circuit protection
- Compatible the RS232, RS485, CAN, Bluetooth, SNMP and Ethernet etc
- Module size to meet the requirements of standard rack, easy to install
4. Installation Precautions of 460V 200kwh large battery
(1) Prior to installation, unpacking to check the quantity of the parts and battery appearance.
(2) Install the hanger and handle and measure the battery voltage with a multimeter. The general factory voltage of the battery is 97V-99V.
(3) Prior to wiring, check the anode and cathode of the battery and the anode and cathode terminals shall not be connected reversely.
(4) During battery connection, please wear the protective gloves. When using such metal tools as torque wrench, please perform insulating packaging for them and two end of the metal tools such as torque wrench shall not contact the positive and negative terminals of the battery at the same time to avoid battery short-circuit.
(5) Before the battery is connected with the externally connected equipment, make the equipment in a disconnected state, check whether the connecting polarity of the battery and total voltage are correct, connect the battery anode with the equipment anode and battery cathode with the equipment cathode and fix the connecting line.
(6) During handling and placement, the battery must be handled gently. No dropping or impacting. The battery shall not be thrown or beaten to avoid damaging the battery or resulting in potential safety hazard.
(7) Do not touch the surface of the battery box with the sharp part of the tool to scratch or damage the battery box.
(8) Do not disassemble the battery box without authorization.
(9) Do not put any article made of the metal conductive material together with the battery or assemble it into the battery box.
HKE Provides Battery Packs for:
> Wind-Solar Energy Storage system > Solar street lights > Off-grid energy storage
> Household energy storage > Telecom backup system > Mobile base stations
> Emergency backup energy sources > Uninterruptible power system > Grid load shifters
> Electric Golf Car > Electric vehicles > Electric motorcycles
> Electric forklifts > Electric boats, etc...
Lithium Battery Operation Instruction
- Do not surpass the largest charging current that the specification stipulated.
- Do not surpass the highest limited voltage that the specification stipulated.
- Charging temperature: within temperature scope that specification stipulated.
- Charge with constant current, then with the constant voltage, no reverse charge, which is dangerous.
- Special note: Short time doesn't affect the use of the battery overcharge too, but for a long period of time over discharge or over charge can affect the function of the battery failure, or the battery can't use permanent, appear serious safety hazards, need a long time floating please use the recommended floating model specification.
Lithium Battery Cylindrical Cell 18650, 26650, 32650, 32700 Manufaturing- Work Shop:
HKE Battery Provides:
Lithium battery cell manufacturing, with different capacity.
Cylindrical Li ion battery cell (18650/ 26650/ 32650,38120, 14500) manufacturing.
Battery management system (BMS/PCM) design, production is done in-house.
Plastic tooling, injection is done in-house.
Battery packing is done in-house.